Friday, September 5, 2014

My New Reality TV Guilty Pleasure : Oxygen's New Hit Series Sisterhood Of Hip Hop !

From Left : Nyemiah Supreme, Bia, Brianna ,Perry Diamond, Siya



If you have not heard of the new hit reality show Sisterhood of Hip-Hop then you've been under a rock honey. The show premiered less than a month ago on Oxygen and has been receiving a lot of attention.  The show follows rappers Diamond, Siya, Nyemiah, Bia and Brianna Perry who are all trying to make it in the gritty music industry.  Female rappers are competitive and this show displays how it every woman for herself in the industry. All of the cast members are already pretty well known on the underground scene and of course we all know Diamond from Crime Mob. The show is just started but I already know this will be a top rated hit. I love that this show so far is proof that we can have positive and entertaining reality shows. My fave cast members right now are Nyemiah Supreme, Bia and Siya but I think I'll come around to Diamond later in the season but I'm loving her new look. What's your opinion of Sisterhood of Hip Hop and who are your current fave cast members?

Watch The latest Episode (4) along with previous eps Below

No comments:

Post a Comment