Sunday, December 14, 2014

#MenaMondays Are Back ! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5 Premieres Monday & We Have The Exclusive Sneek Peak



The calm before the storm lol ...
Ya'll know the Love & Hip Hop shows are my ratchet tv guilty pleasure and it's only right that I give my readers an exclusive sneek peek of Season 5 of Love & Hip Hop New York. The official cast will include Erica Mena, Richie Dollaz, Amina, Tara , Peter, Yandy, Mendecees, Cyn, and some new faces Chrissy Monroe and Jhonni Blaze. The season will follow up on the love triangle between peter, Tara and Amina. The show will also follow up with Cyn and Erica to see why they broke up. Erica's engagement to rapper, Bow wow, will be interesting to see play out on the show as well. 
Cyn Santana Recently Posted A TBT Pic Of Her And Erica. Seems Like she stills loves Erica a lot even tho E's engaged.

New York is one of my favorites out of the LHH franchise because they actually show the cast working and about the crazy love triangles. I am excited to see Jhonni Blaze, Drake's ex flame & Houston stripper, on this season because I feel she is gonna add the right amount of spice to the show and I don't mind looking at another big ass (lol). Tune in This Monday, December 15 at 8/7c on VH1 to see the season premiere. 

Get More: Love & Hip Hop 5

No comments:

Post a Comment