Sunday, December 7, 2014

Are You Suffering From The Cuffin Season Struggle !? New App Tinder Finds You Hot Matches In Your Area Based On Your Facebook Profile

     


   Faithful readers, you know I have been experiencing the single blues for quite a while now. Reason being that I started a new career and have not had time to meet anyone. I would love to meet a guy who doesn't have baby mama drama and has a job (easy , right ...not !). Also , the guys in my area are less than appealing. So recently I've been hearing about this new app called Tinder. I was reading a blog online and a girl was expressing how she found her true love on Tinder and how you can meet really cool ppl on there. Being bored, I decided hey why don't I give this app a try. No matches yet but I definitely have a few hotties that i wouldn't mind meeting up with. I recommend this app to anybody who is just looking to meet someone out of the norm and go on a fun date or even just a hookup, just be careful of course b/c these are complete strangers online. 

       I complied a few videos and news stories about Tinder (below). This app makes dating new and pretty exciting because you never know who might be your match. Its 2014 so we all know how hard it is to find good people and this is a new cutting edge way to meet other singles . So if your a fellow hopeless romantic like myself go ahead and try it out ! 


**Recent Update:
I finally went out on a date with guy from Tinder and it was amazing. He was everything I wanted and we're still talking trying to see where this spark is gonna lead. :) 


Have Fun, Be Safe & Tinder On ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment