Friday, March 7, 2014

Keeping Up With The Kardashians 2.0 !? : New Gorgeous Family Web Series #TheWestbrooks



    I recently came across this web series on YouTube . I was just randomly browsing and I seen a clip show up in my video suggestions. I was bored so I decided to watch. I seen this gorgeous family on my computer screen. I recognized one of the girls from the show because I follow her on instagram . Her name is India Love and she's has gained popularity from her modeling and hanging out with celebs.The Westbrooks are a large family of seven that has 2 Boys : Pop & Black and 5 Girls: India Love, Crystal , Morgan, Brooke, and Bree. The family is originally from Compton but moved to Corona, California after their parents started a landscaping company called Royal Blunts. I love this show because it shows a cool , laid back family who all are business minded and accomplishing great things. The whole family is beautiful and they all encourage each other and they all have distinct personalities which is why its fun to watch them interact with each other. I love watching their web series and all my loves that are tired of the same ol reality shows on TV then check this out !


More Pics & Clips of #thewestbrooks show below 






Mommy & Daddy Westbrook

(Left To Right): Brooke, Morgan, Blake,Bree, India, Crystal & Pop


India Love's Famous IG Pics 







No comments:

Post a Comment